Taylor Swift Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction (Video)
Her dress blows up during a St. Louis concert.
Taylor Swift suffered a little wardrobe malfunction while performing in St. Louis on Sunday.
She stepped in front a wind machine that exposed her backside, but she was wearing nude-colored Spanx, and nothing was revealed.
She continued singing "You Belong to Me" as if nothing had happened. Watch the video below.
Swift is just the latest star to have an embarrassing wardrobe moment.
Kelly Rowland's top slipped down while she was performing in New Jersey recently, which she later joked about on Twitter.
Nicki Minaj had a similar experience on Good Morning America.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR