Taylor Swift Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction (Video)
Her dress blows up during a St. Louis concert.
Taylor Swift suffered a little wardrobe malfunction while performing in St. Louis on Sunday.
She stepped in front a wind machine that exposed her backside, but she was wearing nude-colored Spanx, and nothing was revealed.
She continued singing "You Belong to Me" as if nothing had happened. Watch the video below.
Swift is just the latest star to have an embarrassing wardrobe moment.
Kelly Rowland's top slipped down while she was performing in New Jersey recently, which she later joked about on Twitter.
Nicki Minaj had a similar experience on Good Morning America.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR