TBS Orders Breckin Meyer Comedy Pilot
The multi-camera project will focus on bromance, sexcapades and the workplace adventures of four magazine employees.
The Turner cable networks are doubling down on star Breckin Meyer.
TBS has ordered a comedy pilot from the star of TNT's Franklin & Bash. The Sony-produced ensemble, titled Men at Work, also counts one-time network executive Jamie Tarses (My Boys, Hawthorne) as an executive producer.
The project is being billed as a multi-camera comedy that "will explore bromance, sexcapades and the office adventures of four buddies who work at a magazine." The show's central character, Milo, finds comfort in his three buddies helping him reinvent his manhood post break-up as each navigates his own personal life.
If it ultimately gets picked up to series, Men will join a diverse slate that includes Tyler Perry's show, Ice Cube's Are We There Yet? and upcoming Big Bang Theory repeats.
Meyer, who is also a writer and voice on Adult Swim's Robot Chicken, is repped by Gersh.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR