TBS picks up 'Glory Daze'
Walt Becker's comedy receives cast-contingent pilot order
TBS is in a "Glory Daze," handing a cast-contingent pilot order to an hourlong comedy from "Wild Hogs" director Walt Becker.
The pilot, written by Becker and Michael LeSieur ("You, Me and Dupree") and to be directed by Becker, revolves around the lives of four incoming freshman in the 1980s who pledge a fraternity at a Wisconsin college.
"Daze" marks the second cast-contingent hourlong pilot order at TBS following the recent pickup of Andy Breckman's "Uncle Nigel," part of the comedy-centered network's new programming strategy to expand its core lineup of half-hour sitcoms to include animated and hourlong series.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR