Tea Leoni: 5 Things About the Newly Single Actress
Leoni's rep announced that she and husband David Duchovny are separating.
After 14 years of marriage, Tea Leoni and David Duchovny, who split once before in 2008, have announced that they are separating again. While the couple takes time to decide whether to follow through with a divorce, take a look back at five things you might not know about the Ghost Town actress.
1. Born Elizabeth Tea Pantaleoni, her paternal grandmother was a Broadway and silent film actress in the early 1900s.
2. The actress followed in her grandmother's footsteps once more by becoming a Goodwill ambassador for UNICEF. In a 2006 issue with Life magazine, she explained that her grandmother was the president of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF for 25 years.
3. In 2000, Leoni landed the No. 79 spot on FHM's "100 Sexiest Women" list.
4. She married television commercial producer Neil Joseph Tardio, Jr. in 1991. The couple divorced in 2005, and Leoni wed Duchovny two years later.
5. Leoni has been spotted with two tattoos in recent years. One, a matching wedding band design with her estranged hubby and another, an anchor inked on her right hip.