Teen Choice Awards 2011: Sean Kingston Presents Justin Bieber With Choice Male Artist Award
The "Beautiful Girls" singer honored his pal in the first public appearance since his May 29 jet ski accident.
Sean Kingston was looking happy and healthy on stage at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards, where he made his first public appearance since his serious jet ski accident on Memorial Day Weekend.
The singer joined Tyra Banks on stage to honor his friend Justin Bieber with the Choice Music Male Artist award.
"Thanks everybody, not just for the welcome but for all the love I felt from so many of you," he told the audience. "Trust me, I will never forget all your thoughts and prayers. Thank you."
Kingston landed in a Miami hospital on May 29 after crashing his jet ski. The accident placed Kingston in the intensive care unit, though he made a speedy recovery and was released on June 24 to continue recuperating at home.
Bieber also took home surfboards for Choice Twit, Choice Male Hottie and Choice TV Villain for his guest role on CSI.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR