Teen Choice Awards 2011: Taylor Swift Nabs Ultimate Choice Award
Emma Stone presented the country cutie with an additional five honors, including red carpet fashion icon.
Taylor Swift was a big winner at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards, nabbing a total of six awards.
The "Speak Now" singer was honored by Emma Stone as the teens' Ultimate Choice of the year. The coveted honor earned Swift her very own highlight reel, documenting her many contributions to the music and entertainment industry.
The award lands Swift with an elite group of stars, as the award is not doled out every year. Previous recipients include Mike Myers, Justin Timberlake, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon and Britney Spears.
In addition to The Ultimate Choice Award, Swifty was the teens' choice for Female Artist, Country Artist, Country Single, Breakup Song and Red Carpet Fashion Icon.
"I feel like it's been long time since I was a teenager. Like two years -- So it's been a while," Swift joked during her acceptance speech. "When I was a teenager I felt like we were always being stereotyped as being really intense and dramatic and passionate and hopelessly romantic and excitable, and now in retrospect I think I need to let you know that I think all of those thing are amazing."
"I hope you never lose those things," she continued. "I'm so honored that you so passionately chose to give me this award."
The 2011 Teen Choice Awards air Sunday, August 7th at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR