Teen Choice Awards 2011: Taylor Swift Nabs Ultimate Choice Award
Emma Stone presented the country cutie with an additional five honors, including red carpet fashion icon.
Taylor Swift was a big winner at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards, nabbing a total of six awards.
The "Speak Now" singer was honored by Emma Stone as the teens' Ultimate Choice of the year. The coveted honor earned Swift her very own highlight reel, documenting her many contributions to the music and entertainment industry.
The award lands Swift with an elite group of stars, as the award is not doled out every year. Previous recipients include Mike Myers, Justin Timberlake, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Reese Witherspoon and Britney Spears.
In addition to The Ultimate Choice Award, Swifty was the teens' choice for Female Artist, Country Artist, Country Single, Breakup Song and Red Carpet Fashion Icon.
"I feel like it's been long time since I was a teenager. Like two years -- So it's been a while," Swift joked during her acceptance speech. "When I was a teenager I felt like we were always being stereotyped as being really intense and dramatic and passionate and hopelessly romantic and excitable, and now in retrospect I think I need to let you know that I think all of those thing are amazing."
"I hope you never lose those things," she continued. "I'm so honored that you so passionately chose to give me this award."
The 2011 Teen Choice Awards air Sunday, August 7th at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!