Teen Choice Awards 2012: Justin Bieber Performs 'Boyfriend,' 'As Long As You Love Me' (Video)
The singer was nominated for eight awards at the show, airing live on Fox.
Justin Bieber hit the stage at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards to perform two songs.
Dressed in silver and black and flanked by several dancers, the singer gave fans a taste of his hit "Boyfriend" before launching into his new single, "As Long As You Love Me," both off his Believe album, which was released in June.
Halfway during the performance, Big Sean joined him onstage.
Bieber went into the ceremony nominated for eight awards, including choice male artist, choice single by a male artist ("Boyfriend"), choice male fashion icon, choice male hottie, choice twit (for social media use), choice summer song ("All Around the World," featuring Ludacris), choice love song ("Die in Your Arms") and choice male summer music star.
The Teen Choice Awards air live on Fox (with a tape-delay on the West Coast) from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.
Watch a clip from his performance below, via MTV News.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR