'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Arrested in South Carolina
This marks the latest arrest for the reality star, who was taken into custody earlier this year on drug and assault charges.
One of the stars of MTV's Teen Mom 2 has been arrested in South Carolina and charged with breaching the peace.
Jail records show 21-year-old Jenelle Lauren Evans was booked into the Horry County jail just after 5 p.m. Saturday. She was released about an hour later.
Police say they were called Saturday afternoon about a man and a woman yelling outside a North Myrtle Beach home. Evans' boyfriend told police she locked him out of the house.
Evans was arrested earlier this year in North Carolina on drug and assault charges. Her lawyer in that case said Sunday he wasn't representing her on the South Carolina charges, and jail records listed no other attorney for her.
Teen Mom documents the challenges of four teens' first years of motherhood.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR