'Teen Mom's' Farrah Abraham Pleads Not Guilty to DUI, Sells Sex Tape
Vivid Entertainment’s Steve Hirsch says the MTV star reminds him of “a young Kim Kardashian, and we all know how her story turned out.”
Farrah Abraham is having a big Monday.
A lawyer for the Teen Mom star entered a not guilty plea April 29 stemming from a DUI arrest last month in Nebraska, for which she is charged with aggravated DUI, refusal to take a field test and disorderly conduct, TMZ reports.
Meanwhile, the MTV personality also has struck a deal with Vivid Entertainment for her buzzed-about sex tape.
“I’m happy to confirm that we have purchased it,” says Vivid’s Steve Hirsch in a statement on the company’s website. “We went after this movie as vigorously as any sex tape we’ve ever pursued. We felt it was definitely worth it, not only because of Farrah’s popularity, but because the footage itself is amazing.”
The tape is being billed as Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom and will be released online May 6 and in stores May 14. TMZ reports that the tape, featuring Lindsay Lohan's The Canyons co-star James Deen, fetched the 21-year-old nearly $1 million.
“Farrah’s looks remind me of a young Kim Kardashian,” Hirsch continues, “and we all know how her story turned out.”
Last year, Abraham penned the New York Times bestseller My Teenage Dream Ended and has since released a Kindle kids’ book with her daughter, Sophia, titled Passy Perfume, about a young girl’s struggle to give up her pacifier. According to a post on her personal website, Abraham is in the process of penning a follow-up to Teenage Dream.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama