Tele München Group Takes German Rights to 'Iron Man 3'
TMG has released both "Iron Man" Films in Germany and Austria.
COLOGNE, Germany - Herbert Kloiber's Tele München Group (TMG) has picked up all rights in Germany and Austria for Marvel Studio's upcoming Iron Man 3, extending TMG's long-running partnership with Marvel. TMG successfully released both Iron Man and Iron Man 2 in German-speaking territories.
Iron Man 3, helmed by Shane Black and starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle, will shoot in North Carolina and China later this year.
The deal was negotiated by Thomas Augsberger of Eden Rock Media on behalf of TMG and by David Galluzzi on behalf of Marvel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR