Tele München Group Takes German Rights to 'Iron Man 3'
TMG has released both "Iron Man" Films in Germany and Austria.
COLOGNE, Germany - Herbert Kloiber's Tele München Group (TMG) has picked up all rights in Germany and Austria for Marvel Studio's upcoming Iron Man 3, extending TMG's long-running partnership with Marvel. TMG successfully released both Iron Man and Iron Man 2 in German-speaking territories.
Iron Man 3, helmed by Shane Black and starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle, will shoot in North Carolina and China later this year.
The deal was negotiated by Thomas Augsberger of Eden Rock Media on behalf of TMG and by David Galluzzi on behalf of Marvel.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott