Tele Munchen Licenses ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn,’ ‘The Iron Lady’ to Sky Deutschland
Herbert Kloiber’s TMG extends his film rights agreement with leading German pay TV player Sky.
COLOGNE, Germany – Herbert Kloiber’s Tele Munchen (TMG) Group has extended its licensing deal with leading German pay TV player Sky Deutschland, signing a new film rights package giving Sky pay rights to such upcoming titles as Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart starrer The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1; Steven Soderbergh’s Haywire with Michael Fassbender and Ewan McGregor and biopic The Iron Lady starring Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher.
Other films in the package include Robert Schwentke’s action comedy RED featuring Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren and Morgan Freeman and German-language comedy hit Almanya.
The deal, announced by Kloiber and Sky Deutschland evp programming Gary Davey, covers TMG titles released in 2011 and 2012 and gives the pay player rights to distribute the films via their mobile and on-demand services Sky Go and Sky Anytime.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!