Telemundo Inks First-Look Deal With Powwow
The company will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network.
Telemundo has inked a non-exclusive multi-year first-look deal with Powwow, a production and development company.
Under the new pact, Powwow will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network in the areas of variety, entertainment and unscripted programming.
“Powwow and [CEO] Daniel Gutman bring a wealth of expertise in the development and production of Spanish-language television franchises,” said Emilio Romano, president of Telemundo Media. “They will work closely with our development and production teams to enrich our programming line-up with new, fresh and exciting properties and strengthen our connection with our viewers. This pact is in line with our mission to produce and deliver the best quality programming and to forge strategic alliances with the most talented people in our industry.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10