Telemundo Inks First-Look Deal With Powwow
The company will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network.
Telemundo has inked a non-exclusive multi-year first-look deal with Powwow, a production and development company.
Under the new pact, Powwow will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network in the areas of variety, entertainment and unscripted programming.
“Powwow and [CEO] Daniel Gutman bring a wealth of expertise in the development and production of Spanish-language television franchises,” said Emilio Romano, president of Telemundo Media. “They will work closely with our development and production teams to enrich our programming line-up with new, fresh and exciting properties and strengthen our connection with our viewers. This pact is in line with our mission to produce and deliver the best quality programming and to forge strategic alliances with the most talented people in our industry.”
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short