Telemundo Inks First-Look Deal With Powwow
The company will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network.
Telemundo has inked a non-exclusive multi-year first-look deal with Powwow, a production and development company.
Under the new pact, Powwow will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network in the areas of variety, entertainment and unscripted programming.
“Powwow and [CEO] Daniel Gutman bring a wealth of expertise in the development and production of Spanish-language television franchises,” said Emilio Romano, president of Telemundo Media. “They will work closely with our development and production teams to enrich our programming line-up with new, fresh and exciting properties and strengthen our connection with our viewers. This pact is in line with our mission to produce and deliver the best quality programming and to forge strategic alliances with the most talented people in our industry.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park