Telemundo Inks First-Look Deal With Powwow
The company will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network.
Telemundo has inked a non-exclusive multi-year first-look deal with Powwow, a production and development company.
Under the new pact, Powwow will develop programming for the NBCUniversal-owned network in the areas of variety, entertainment and unscripted programming.
“Powwow and [CEO] Daniel Gutman bring a wealth of expertise in the development and production of Spanish-language television franchises,” said Emilio Romano, president of Telemundo Media. “They will work closely with our development and production teams to enrich our programming line-up with new, fresh and exciting properties and strengthen our connection with our viewers. This pact is in line with our mission to produce and deliver the best quality programming and to forge strategic alliances with the most talented people in our industry.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR