Telemundo Launching First-Ever Emmy Campaign (Exclusive)
La Reina del Sur (“Queen of the South”) and its star Kate del Castillo are at the center of the Spanish language network’s campaign.
After racking up the highest ratings in Telemundo history with its most recent telenovela, the Spanish language network is launching its first Emmy campaign for La Reina del Sur (“Queen of the South”) and its star Kate del Castillo.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR