Telemundo Media Taps New Programming Execs
Torres Viera was former GM at Sony Pictures Entertainment.
MEXICO CITY -- NBCUniversal's production division Telemundo Media has named industry veteran Jesus Torres Viera executive vice president of programming and content.
The Spanish-language media giant also announced that Daniel Cubillo will take on the newly created position of vice president of non-scripted content development.
Torres Viera, a former Sony Entertainment Television executive, will be based in Miami and he'll report to Telemundo Media president Emilio Romano. He'll oversee content development for Telemundo network's overall programming.
Cubillo, who previously worked at Telemundo rival Univision and Endemol Spain, will be developing reality shows, specials and original non-scripted programs.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR