Telemundo Unveils Novela Based on ‘Maid in Manhattan’ for Next Season
A weekend variety show with Cristina Saralegui - aka ‘Spanish Oprah’ - is also in the works.
NEW YORK - Spanish-language broadcaster Telemundo, part of Comcast’s NBCUniversal, on Tuesday unveiled a slew of new programming for the 2011/2012 season, including a telenovela co-produced with Sony Pictures based on its movie Maid in Manhattan – its first novela adapted from a film.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR