Televisa and Viacom Ink Content Distribution Deal
Agreement includes new and renewed seasons of popular Nickelodeon shows.
MEXICO CITY -- Televisa and Viacom International Media Networks have signed a five-year deal giving distribution rights to Televisa for Nickelodeon's top shows and movies.
The exclusive agreement between the two media giants includes renewal deals for Nickelodeon programming such as SpongeBob Squarepants, Penguins of Madagascar, Drake & Josh and iCarly.
Other shows to air on Televisa, Mexico's top network, are Kung Fu Panda, Fanboy and Chum Chum.
Televisa and Viacom made Thursday's announcement out of the L.A. Screenings.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR