Television Business Scribe Lacey Rose Joins The Hollywood Reporter
The Forbes staffer enlists as senior writer for the expanding TV department.
The Hollywood Reporter is pleased to announce that Lacey Rose is joining the staff as a senior writer for the expanding television department.
Rose was a staff writer at Forbes magazine, where she most recently covered the business of television. She provided news, analysis and larger features for both digital and print, and was co-editor of the magazine’s annual Celebrity 100 list. During her seven year tenure, she wrote cover stories on the empires of Beyonce Knowles and Glenn Beck.
Rose also led Forbes’ coverage of major media events, including the ascent of Netflix, the battle over retrans fees and the $30 billion merger of Comcast and NBC. A graduate of Duke University, she has offered commentary on such shows as NBC’s Today show, CBS’ Early Show, ABC’s 20/20, CNBC’s On the Money, Entertainment Tonight and Extra.
Before moving from her native New York to Los Angeles in late 2009, she was a regular guest on FOX News' weekly business and political round table show, Forbes on FOX. She has moderated industry panels and helped develop TV specials for E!
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR