Tennis Champ Novak Djokovic to Sign With IMG (Report)
The agency formerly represented Roger Federer.
Tennis star Novak Djokovic is in discussions to sign with IMG Worldwide after leaving CAA Sports, the New York Post reports.
The 25-year-old Serbian pro, who won Wimbledon and the U.S. Open last year, was represented by CAA for four years. According to the Post, Djokovic has also been independently seeking billionaire Ron Burkle's advice "on a friendly basis."
A rep for IMG did not immediately respond to THR's request for comment.
The company previously represented Roger Federer, a Djokovic rival on the court, landing him major endorsements. Other tennis clients include Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova.
This year, Djokovic prevailed at the Australian Open and was defeated by Andy Murray at the Wimbledon finals.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting