L.A. Parents Name Their Child 'Tesla'
A rep for the car company that makes the stylish Hollywood favorite says "she may be the first."
This story first appeared in the Sept. 20 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
We've heard of kids named Porsche and Mercedes, but this is a new one: Parents' ears perked up recently at Palisades Recreation Center in Pacific Palisades when a mother of a 2-year-old called out, "Tesla!"
Only on the Westside, as they say.
A spokesperson for the car company -- whose stylish electric vehicles are driven by Participant Media CEO Jim Berk, Morgan Freeman and Laurence Fishburne -- says, "She might be the first!"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'