'Test Baby' Super Bowl Ad to Be Altered After Drawing Complaints
5:32 PM PST 2/8/2011 by THR staff
Some viewers deemed HomeAway's commercial, featuring a doll smashing into a window, insensitive toward child abuse and injuries.
Vacation rental company HomeAway.com is planning to remove the image of a baby doll slamming into a window from its Super Bowl ad after receiving complaints that the ad was insensitive toward child abuse and injuries.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile