TF1, Pathe ink VOD deal
PARIS -- French broadcaster TF1 has signed a video-on-demand content deal with Pathe, giving customers of TF1Vision, France's first movie download-to-own service, access to 120 Pathe titles including "Talk To Her," "The Tiger and the Snow," "Renaissance" and "Lost in Translation."
Internet users equipped with an ADSL connection can view Pathe titles on their computers or via television screens attached to PCs for €4.99 ($6.55) each by logging on to Tf1vision.fr beginning Dec. 11, TF1 said.
Launched in December 2005, TF1 Vision is one of several French Web sites offering VOD services via the Internet. The site offers more than 2,000 catalog titles for temporary download and streaming.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR