'Thanks for Sharing' Trailer: Gwyneth Paltrow, Mark Ruffalo Star in Sex Addiction Comedy (Video)
The film, which also features Tim Robbins, Josh Gad and Pink, will hit theaters Sept. 20.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Mark Ruffalo star as new couple with relationship problems in the comedy Thanks for Sharing.
Ruffalo stars as Adam, a consultant who spends five years in sex addiction therapy before dating Phoebe (Paltrow), who appears initially perplexed when told about the therapy.
Tim Robbins plays Adam's sponsor, and 1600 Penn's Josh Gad portrays a medic who also is in therapy, where he begins a friendship with Dede (Pink). The film is directed by Stuart Blumberg, who co-wrote 2010's The Kids Are Alright.
The film debuted in 2012 at the Toronto International Film Festival.
"Showing an even-handed mix of dramatic episodes with light moments, [Stuart] Blumberg and [Matt] Winston’s script mostly treats sex addiction not as joke fodder but as a serious condition," The Hollywood Reporter's reviewer David Rooney wrote at the time.
Thanks for Sharing, which will be released by Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions, hits theaters Sept. 20.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR