The CW Adds 'The Bill Cunningham Show' to Daytime Lineup
The daily hourlong program will join the network beginning September.
The Bill Cunningham Show is heading to the CW this fall.
The daily, 60-minute program hosted by attorney and talk radio host Bill Cunningham will be added to the network's daytime lineup beginning in September, airing Monday through Friday at 3-4 p.m.
The show, which takes at NEP Penn Studios in Manhattan, launched last fall on Tribune Broadcasting stations. ITV Studios America will continue to produce.
“We are very pleased to add The Bill Cunningham Show to our weekday afternoon block,” said John Maatta, chief operating officer at the CW. “Bill is a talented host with a fascinating program, and we know he’ll be a terrific asset for the CW and our affiliated stations.”
Added Sean Compton, president of programming and entertainment of Tribune Broadcasting: “Since the launch of The Bill Cunningham Show six months ago, the show has exceeded expectations and found a strong voice in the daytime talk landscape. ITV Studios and executive producer Kim Brechka have produced a very successful first season, and the renewal and expansion of the show to a national platform are a testament to Bill's staying power."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'