The Black Keys Announce New Album 'El Camino'
The followup to "Brothers" will be released Dec. 6.
Information on The Black Keys' new album has surfaced.
The rock band's followup to Brothers, will be released Dec. 6 and the disc is called El Camino, MTV reports. The news comes one day after a video hit the web starring Bob Odenkirk playing a used car salesman pitching a "fully loaded El Camino." (Watch the video below.)
El Camino has already been completed and will be in stores for the holidays. The 11-track album will feature "Lonely Boy," the first single off El Camino. The track will be released Wednesday, Oct. 26.
Already, fans can pre-order The Black Keys' upcoming album, which was produced by Danger Mouse and recorded in Nashville, on its official website.
Below is the tracklist for El Camino:
"Dead and Gone"
"Gold on the Ceiling"
"Little Black Submarines"
"Run Right Back"
"Hell of a Season"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)