'The Dictator's' Weakness Exposed in New Trailer (Video)
Sacha Baron Cohen's character goes from despotic leader to hapless tourist in the upcoming summer movie.
Famous for dropping ashes on American treasure Ryan Seacrest before the Oscars, Sacha Baron Cohen’s The Dictator unleashed a new trailer showing that there is some kind of story still to be told in a feature movie about this guy.
The new trailer gives us more than we’ve seen from the upcoming summer comedy’s previous teasers. Cohen’s "The Dictator" is still everything you thought he was. He’s still a representation of America’s stereotypes and biases wrapped in the uniformed body of an apparent foreigner who wants anyone in his way dead (or horribly embarrassed, whatever works). But, the trailer does reveal "The Dictator’s" weakness for the first time -- if only Seacrest had a clue.
Directed by Larry Charles, the film also stars Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley, John C. Reilly, and B.J. Novak. It hits theatres on May 11.
Watch the trailer above.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR