'Third Watch' actor joins 'Burn Notice'
Coby Bell will play a cocky counterintelligence expert
Michael Westen is not alone.
"Third Watch" alum Coby Bell is joining USA's flagship series "Burn Notice" as a regular.
He will play Jesse Garcia, a cocky and sarcastic counterintelligence expert with a chameleon-like ability to assume different cover identities and an intense desire to see bad guys get punished.
After his career ended under suspicious circumstances, Jesse is committed to finding out who burned him and tracks down the one person in Miami he has something in common with ... Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan).
"Burn Notice," whose third season concluded last week, is returning for a season 4 in the summer.
Bell, who also starred on the comedy series "The Game," is represented by APA and manager Jenny Delaney.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kate Beckinsale Films 'Absolutely Anything' Alongside a Really Really Nice Car!
- Usher Narrows Down 'The Voice' Live Show Performers to Just Three - Meet Team Usher!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Help Plant a Tree in Australia!
- Sam Claflin Promotes 'The Quiet Ones' at His 'Meet The Actors' Session in NYC!