'Third Watch' actor joins 'Burn Notice'
Coby Bell will play a cocky counterintelligence expert
Michael Westen is not alone.
"Third Watch" alum Coby Bell is joining USA's flagship series "Burn Notice" as a regular.
He will play Jesse Garcia, a cocky and sarcastic counterintelligence expert with a chameleon-like ability to assume different cover identities and an intense desire to see bad guys get punished.
After his career ended under suspicious circumstances, Jesse is committed to finding out who burned him and tracks down the one person in Miami he has something in common with ... Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan).
"Burn Notice," whose third season concluded last week, is returning for a season 4 in the summer.
Bell, who also starred on the comedy series "The Game," is represented by APA and manager Jenny Delaney.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR