'This is 40' Trailer: Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann Are Hilariously Miserable (Video)
Judd Apatow's latest film hits close to home as the pair struggle through parenthood, aging and fighting over toilet time.
Chances are there will be no homicide in This is 40, but that doesn't mean its characters can't fantasize.
Judd Apatow makes the next leap in his ascent from single stoner comedies to reckoning with adulthood, to now taking the pulse of his generation in this semi-follow up to his hit comedy, Knocked Up. This time it's Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann taking center stage, as they deal with their growing children (played by Apatow and Mann's real-life daughters), frustrations in their relationship, and coping with aging parents.
Each are a challenge, but perhaps most difficult is their fading youth; they're cornered in by responsibility to others, victims to the effect of time on their bodies, and always uncertain about their moves in iPad sudoku.
This is 40, which also features Jason Segel, Melissa McCarthy, Chris O'Dowd and Albert Brooks, hits theaters on December 21.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'