Thomas Haden Church exiting 'Episodes'
Leaving Showtime comedy because of a scheduling conflict
Thomas Haden Church is leaving Showtime's upcoming comedy "Episodes."
Church ("Sideways") is departing because of a supposed scheduling conflict with another project. Actress Claire Forlani is also exiting the show and has been replaced by British actress Tamsin Greig.
"Episodes" is in pre-production in London. The show stars former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc playing a version of himself being cast in a bastardized U.S. version of a beloved British comedy. The network has ordered seven single-camera episodes from creators David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR