Thomas Haden Church exiting 'Episodes'
Leaving Showtime comedy because of a scheduling conflict
Thomas Haden Church is leaving Showtime's upcoming comedy "Episodes."
Church ("Sideways") is departing because of a supposed scheduling conflict with another project. Actress Claire Forlani is also exiting the show and has been replaced by British actress Tamsin Greig.
"Episodes" is in pre-production in London. The show stars former "Friends" star Matt LeBlanc playing a version of himself being cast in a bastardized U.S. version of a beloved British comedy. The network has ordered seven single-camera episodes from creators David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)