Thomas Ian Nicholas Accepts Invitation to 'American Reunion'
The actor reprises the role of Kevin Myers for the fourth theatrical edition of the "American Pie" film franchise.
The last holdout has decided to accept his invitation: Thomas Ian Nicholas has closed his deal to return for the Universal sequel American Reunion.
Series regulars Alyson Hannigan, Seann William Scott, Jason Biggs, Tara Reid, Mena Suvari, Chris Klein, Eddie Kaye Thomas and Eugene Levy are all scheduled to reprise their roles, as well. Nicholas played Kevin Myers in the successful comedy franchise, whose three theatrical releases grossed more than $750 million worldwide in 1999, 2001 and 2003.
Harold & Kumar creators Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg have written the script and are directing the fourth film for an April release. Chris Moore and Craig Perry are producing the project, which begins filming in late May.
Repped by Innovative Artists, Nicholas recently appeared in Please Give and The Bridge to Nowhere.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR