'Thor' Earns $3.3 Million in Midnight Opening Friday
9:10 AM PDT 5/6/2011 by Pamela McClintock
The summer’s first superhero pic is on track to open north of $60 million for the weekend.
Paramount and Marvel Studios’ summer tentpole Thor grossed a $3.3 million in Thursday midnight runs, giving the 3D pic a great shot at earning north of $60 million for the weekend, and even $70 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile