'Thor' Premiere to Cause Hollywood Street Closures Monday
Kenneth Branagh's movie, which opens in the U.S. on Friday, stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins.
Unless you have tickets to the premiere of Thor, you might want to avoid Hollywood on Monday.
Hollywood Boulevard is getting shut down Monday for the premiere of Kenneth Branagh's movie, which stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman and Anthony Hopkins. (Read The Hollywood Reporter's review of the movie here.)Navigate Hollywood for a map of the affected area.)
In addition, the midblock crosswalk will be closed from 4 p.m.-1 a.m., and the sidewalk in front of the El Capitan Theatre will be inaccessible between 5-8 p.m.
The movie, which opens in the U.S. on Friday, was No. 1 at the overseas box office this weekend, earning $83 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game