THR Accepting Nominations for 20th Annual Next Generation Issue
Think you know someone who will be running Hollywood in a few years? THR is now accepting online nominations of executives 35 and under in the categories of agents, managers, film, TV, digital, legal and publicity.
What do WME’s Ari Emanuel, CAA’s Richard Lovett, Fox’s Kevin Reilly and DreamWorks' Stacey Snider have in common? They all have appeared in The Hollywood Reporter’s annual Next Generation issue, our definitive list of the year’s 35 best and brightest leaders age 35 and under.
THR is now accepting online nomination submissions for the 20th edition of the Next Gen list, which will hit newsstands Nov. 6. Our goal with this issue is to identify 35 standouts who one day will run the entertainment industry. Candidates should be submitted in one of the following categories: agents, managers, film, TV, digital, legal and publicity.
The deadline for submissions is Sept. 6. (To be considered, nominees must be 35 or younger on Nov. 6, 2013.)
Log your submissions at THR.com/NextGenNoms.
All e-mail submissions should be sent to NextGen@THR.com.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR