THR Adds Three to International Team
Boyd van Hoeij (Luxembourg, Germany), Jonathan Holland (Spain) and Nick Holdsworth (Russia) will begin immediately.
The Hollywood Reporter is pleased to announce the addition of three new writers to its international team.
Based in Luxembourg, Boyd van Hoeij will begin immediately from Cannes. Formerly the Paris- and Luxembourg-based critic of Variety, Van Hoeij also was the film editor of Dutch magazine Winq and a regular contributor to indieWIRE.
Jonathan Holland is a Spain-based journalist who has reviewed Spanish and Latin American films for Variety since 1997. His work has appeared in a range of publications in the U.S. and Europe including Conde Nast Traveler and The Guardian.
Both will report to THR international film editor Deborah Young, and their addition demonstrates THR's ongoing commitment to being the leading voice in international film criticism under chief film critic Todd McCarthy.
Working out of Russia is Nick Holdsworth, who covered the country for THR from 1995 to 2007 and has returned after a stint as Eastern European bureau chief at Variety.
Holdsworth joins Vladimir Kozlov in covering the Russian entertainment industry from Moscow. Both report to international news editor Kevin Cassidy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws