THR First Look Exclusive: Costumes of 'Tron'
Designers Michael Wilkinson and Christine Bieselin Clark are bringing style to Disney’s new sci-fi extravaganza.
In 1982, Tron not only became one of the first movies to make extensive use of computer graphics, but the high-concept film also put those special effects front and center on the film’s costumes. The Dec. 17 release of Tron: Legacy — starring Olivia Wilde, Garrett Hedlund and the return on Jeff Bridges as computer genius Kevin Flynn, who has mysteriously disappeared through a portal into another world — is hoping to accomplish the same thing.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR