THR Cover: Jeff Bridges’ Revealing New Interview
The "True Grit" star opens up about hesitating before taking on Rooster, almost not proposing to his wife and real-life similarities to his "Big Lebowski" character – including using "booze and pot and drugs" between films.
Deep at the bottom of Jeff Bridges’ vast, Meditteranean-style Santa Barbara estate — the estate where he’s lived since his Los Angeles house was destroyed in the 1994 earthquake — is a labyrinth he has mowed out of grass. It’s not a maze, he emphasizes: It’s a labyrinth.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR