THR Heat Index
Tracking the week's ups and downs in the business of entertainment.
UP: Jane Lynch
The Glee star is in talks to host the Primetime Emmy Awards. It's not a done deal but would be a coup for the former improv comic.
UP: Kristen Wiig
Bridesmaids box office drops only 20 percent in its second weekend for a total of $60 million and counting. Is Wiig the new Tina Fey?
UP: Jimmy Iovine
The Interscope executive is presiding over Lady Gaga's monster album release, and his turn as mentor on Fox's American Idol has helped fuel its successful reboot.
DOWN: Andy Heyward
The producer of The Governator has been forced to shelve the animated series as Arnold Schwarzenegger deals with his love-child scandal.
UP CBS (CBS)
Subscription and retrans fees could propel the stock to $35 this year, writes Steve Birenberg of Northlake Capital Management.
DOWN Sony (SNE)
Ahead of its May 26 earnings disclosure, Sony said it will report a loss of $3.2 billion for the fiscal year ending in March.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR