THR Heat Index
Tracking good and bad weeks in the business of entertainment.
UP David Hill
The Fox Sports chairman presided over the most-watched TV broadcast, with 111 million tuning in to Super Bowl XLV.
DOWN Christina Aguilera
The Super Bowl’s 111 million winced as the singer flubbed “The Star-Spangled Banner.” Luckily, she has a chance to redeem herself Feb. 13 at the Grammys.
DOWN Jason Kilar
How long can the Hulu CEO keep his job after he caught owners News Corp., NBCUniversal and Disney off-guard with a blistering blog post arguing that network TV runs too many ads and that profits for the TV sector will soon decline?
UP Al Gore
His Current TV could boost ratings tenfold with Keith Olbermann on the schedule, analysts say.
UP Avid Technology
The maker of equipment for recording and editing music and video reported revenue that blew past expectations.
DOWN Dolby Laboratories
Audio firm offered disappointing guidance and received a downgrade from Barrington Research.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR