THR most-read industry website
ComScore numbers for July show 25% jump
More people got their entertainment-industry news online from The Hollywood Reporter than any of its competitors last month.
THR.com saw more than 1.9 million unique visitors in July, according to comScore's Media Metrix. Not only is that significantly more than Deadline Hollywood (1.18 million), but it's four times as much traffic as longtime rival Variety and five times more than a newer competitor, theWrap.com.
THR also did better than major brands including the New York Post's Page Six (1.8 million), RollingStone.com (1.24 million), Vanity Fair (967,000) and the Los Angeles Times' the Envelope (193,000).
July was a strong month for THR, which registered a 25% increase in unique visitors over June.
In addition, THR performed impressively in another key comScore metric: average minutes per visitor. The 2.9-minute average clocked by visitors to THR.com was more than the Wrap (2.2), Deadline Hollywood (1.2) and Variety (0.8).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR