THR to produce official daily for Tokyo
Daily publication to appear Oct. 24-27
The Hollywood Reporter and the Tokyo International Film Festival have made an agreement for THR to be the official daily publication for the upcoming festival and market, which will begin on Oct. 23.
The 23rd TIFF will be held from Oct. 23-31, and its affiliated market, TIFFCOM 2010, from Oct. 25-28 at Roppongi Hills and other venues in Tokyo.
The daily will cover all of the daily news from the festival and market, such as news about special-focus screenings and Japanese and Asian films, as well as reports on the various conferences, seminars, and events. The paper will be published from Oct. 24-27 and will be distributed at all major festival venues and hotels.
Publication of the TIFF/TIFFCOM DAILY in cooperation with The Hollywood Reporter, the entertainment industry’s leading news magazine, helps strengthen TIFF’s reputation as a major international film festival and market.
The Reporter currently publishes daily editions at the Cannes Film Festival, Berlin International Film Festival, Hong Kong FILMART, Pusan International Film Festival, American Film Market and the Toronto International Film Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws