THR to produce official daily for Tokyo
Daily publication to appear Oct. 24-27
The Hollywood Reporter and the Tokyo International Film Festival have made an agreement for THR to be the official daily publication for the upcoming festival and market, which will begin on Oct. 23.
The 23rd TIFF will be held from Oct. 23-31, and its affiliated market, TIFFCOM 2010, from Oct. 25-28 at Roppongi Hills and other venues in Tokyo.
The daily will cover all of the daily news from the festival and market, such as news about special-focus screenings and Japanese and Asian films, as well as reports on the various conferences, seminars, and events. The paper will be published from Oct. 24-27 and will be distributed at all major festival venues and hotels.
Publication of the TIFF/TIFFCOM DAILY in cooperation with The Hollywood Reporter, the entertainment industry’s leading news magazine, helps strengthen TIFF’s reputation as a major international film festival and market.
The Reporter currently publishes daily editions at the Cannes Film Festival, Berlin International Film Festival, Hong Kong FILMART, Pusan International Film Festival, American Film Market and the Toronto International Film Festival.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott