THR’s John Gaudiosi On International Gamescom Jury
The jury will hand out prizes at the leading European gaming industry event in Cologne next month.
COLOGNE, Germany – THR’s gaming correspondent John Gaudiosi will be part of the inaugural international gamescom jury that will pick the best titles at Europe’s premier gaming industry event in Cologne next month.
Gaudiosi will be joined on the international jury by other gaming industry veterans including Christian Nutt of online gaming site Gamasutra, Tony Mott of EDGE Magazine and Peer Schneider from IGN. In total, 20 gaming journalists from around the world will make up the jury.
Together, they will select the winners of the gamescom award 2012 in eight categories. Gamescom, the European gaming industry’s largest trade fair, runs August 15-19 in Cologne.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)