THR teams with Red Carpet Diary for TIFF
Partnering for video coverage from Toronto
The Hollywood Reporter and Mediathink, producer of Red Carpet Diary, have agreed to make the newsmagazine's coverage of the Toronto International Film Festival available at THR.com.
Each day during the festival, which begins Thursday, Red Carpet Diary will deliver feature segments to THR's Web site including reports from the red carpet, talent and celebrity interviews, fashion coverage and behind-the-scenes views of the parties and unique culture of Toronto.
"The Toronto International Film Festival is one of the most important events on the film-industry calendar, and Red Carpet Diary produces the most comprehensive video coverage of the event," THR editor Elizabeth Guider said. "Red Carpet Diary will help expand our coverage of TIFF dramatically."
Stars expected to be on hand in Toronto include Matt Damon, George Clooney, Oprah Winfrey, Paul Bettany, Jennifer Connelly, Megan Fox, Colin Firth, Zach Galifianakis, Naomi Watts and Christopher Plummer.
Red Carpet Diary has covered TIFF since 2005. Red Carpet Diary hosts Mary Kitchen, Nalini Sharma and Joan Kelley return for this go-round.
Meanwhile, THR is planning a digital Show Daily edition of the paper on six days of the fest to include news, interviews with filmmakers and reviews from its team of reporters and reviewers in Toronto.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR