THR Wins Website of the Year; Stephen Galloway Named Entertainment Journalist of the Year
THR Esq. along with THR's Merle Ginsberg, Gregg Kilday and Jennifer Laski and her photo team were among the night's big winners at the Los Angeles Press Club's Southern California Journalism Awards.
The Hollywood Reporter executive editor, features, Stephen Galloway was named entertainment journalist of the year and THR.com was named best website for a news organization Sunday at the Los Angeles Press Club's 55th Southern California Journalism Awards Gala.
THR won 10 awards at the ceremony, which took place at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.
Also in the online category, THR, Esq., edited by executive editor Matthew Belloni and senior editor Eriq Gardner, was named best blog.
Senior writer Merle Ginsberg won best feature commentary under 1,000 words for "Red Carpet War Stories."
Film editor Gregg Kilday won the award for entertainment reviews/criticism/column for The Race. Chief film critic Todd McCarthy was also nominated in the same category for his essay on the Dark Knight Rises shootings in Aurora.
"Emmy Drama Actor Roundtable" won for best feature documentary.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR