THR.com Hits Record Traffic in February
The leading entertainment industry website is up 868% year-over-year with 3.5 million unique viewers for the month.
The Hollywood Reporter website scored a record traffic month in February with nearly 3.5 million unique visitors coming to the site, according to the latest comScore report.
The report shows a 9 percent increase month-over-month for the website and a staggering 868 percent increase year-over-year.
The numbers put THR.com above the Daily Beast (2.9 million unique visitors), Deadline (2 million), GQ (1.26 million), Vanity Fair (1.2 million), Vogue (481,000), The Wrap (256,000) and Variety.com (241,000) for the month.
THR.com also had 6.2 million visits in February and 9 million pages viewed.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!