Threat to Film Subsidies
After nearly a decade of rapid growth, states facing fiscal problems are reconsidering tax breaks for movies and TV.
As the point person for state governments for the Motion Picture Association of America, Vans Stevenson keeps a close eye on tax incentives as states compete for movie and television productions that bring with them tax revenue, jobs and local expenditures.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR