Three actors sign on for 'Convincer'
Greg Kinnear, Alan Arkin and Billy Crudup join crime drama
Greg Kinnear, Alan Arkin and Billy Crudup have signed to crime drama "The Convincer," written by Jill Sprecher and Karen Sprecher; Jill Sprecher directs.
The production, about a desperate insurance salesman who gets his hands on a rare violin, beings filming Monday around the Twin Cities, Minn.
Mary Frances Budig, Christine Walker and Elizabeth Redleaf are producing for the indie production and finance company Werc Werk Works.
Jill Sprecher's credits include "Clockwatchers" and "Thirteen Conversations About One Thing," which were both co-written with Karen Sprecher.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty