Three actors sign on for 'Convincer'
Greg Kinnear, Alan Arkin and Billy Crudup join crime drama
Greg Kinnear, Alan Arkin and Billy Crudup have signed to crime drama "The Convincer," written by Jill Sprecher and Karen Sprecher; Jill Sprecher directs.
The production, about a desperate insurance salesman who gets his hands on a rare violin, beings filming Monday around the Twin Cities, Minn.
Mary Frances Budig, Christine Walker and Elizabeth Redleaf are producing for the indie production and finance company Werc Werk Works.
Jill Sprecher's credits include "Clockwatchers" and "Thirteen Conversations About One Thing," which were both co-written with Karen Sprecher.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 10 Reimagined Disney Posters Bring Your Favorite Childhood Characters Back To Life
- DOCUMENTARY: How One Email Changed One Guy's Life... Forever
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Sex Toy On Twitter, Should Seriously Be Taught What TMI Means
- Here's Everything Wrong With 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull'
- Diane Kruger Ties Up Her Shirt to Reveal Her Flat Stomach
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Reenacts YouTube Viral Sensation 'David at the Dentist' - Watch Now!
- Find Out How Oprah Winfrey Got Fooled By Princess Diana!