'Three Cups of Tea' Publisher Speaks Out After '60 Minutes' Report
1:05 PM PDT 4/18/2011 by Lindsay Powers
A CBS News report questions the accuracy of author Greg Mortenson's memoir about his work building schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
A book publisher is investigating Greg Mortenson’s popular memoir Three Cups of Tea -- which has sold more than a million copies -- after a report on CBS News challenged its accuracy.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile