Three join coming-of-age comedy 'Sin Bin'
Michael Seater, Emily Meade, Bo Burnham cast in indie
Michael Seater, Emily Meade and Bo Burnham will topline "Sin Bin," a coming-of-age comedy that also counts Ben McKenzie, Jeff Garlin and Tim Blake Nelson among the cast.
Billy Federighi is directing the indie, which is now shooting in Chicago. Brian Petsos, Gary Giudice, Federighi and Christopher Storer are producing, with Petsos also taking a role.
"Bin," with a script by Storer, centers on a put-upon high school student (Seater) who loans out his van (nicknamed "The Sin Bin") to his friends for their sexual exploits. Complicating matters, he is caught in a love triangle between a cute girl at school (Meade) and the villainous student liaison (Burnham). Gillian Jacobs also is in cast.
Nelson plays a police officer who lives next door to the student. Other cast details were not disclosed. Dante Federighi is exec producing.
UTA-repped Seater was the star of Disney Channel's "Life With Derek." Burnham, repped by Gersh, is best known as the songwriting comedian with a huge YouTube following who is writing a movie for Judd Apatow. Innovative Artists-repped Meade will be seen in Joel Schumacher's "Twelve."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR