Three leads cast in 'NCIS' spinoff
Louise Lombard, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah join
The team of naval investigators on the "NCIS" spinoff is coming into focus.
Louise Lombard, Peter Cambor and Daniela Ruah have been cast as leads in the hot CBS/CBS Par pilot, which will air as an episode of "NCIS" in the spring, just as the pilot for "NCIS" aired as an episode of "JAG."
The three would join Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J, who are still in negotiations for the other two leads in the spinoff.
Lombard will play Clara, a role perceived as the female lead on the ensemble drama. A former major in the military police, Clara is an intelligent, sharp investigator who can look after herself.
Cambor ("Notes From the Underbelly") will play the quick-witted Nate, the team's conscience and beating heart. Nate is an operational psychologist and a walking encyclopedia of American culture.
Ruah will play Kensi, a super bright young investigator who studied forensics and criminology in college.
Brit Lombard is joining the "NCIS" franchise after a stint on another hit CBS crime procedural, "CSI," where she played Detective Sofia Curtis for three years.
She also played the title lead in the ABC pilor "Judy Got a Gun."
Lombard is repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment and U.K.'s United Agents.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack