'The Three Musketeers' to Open Tokyo International Film Festival
Paul W. S. Anderson, Milla Jovovich and Logan Leman to attend festival opening in October.
TOKYO – Paul W.S. Anderson’s The Three Musketeers is to open this year’s 24th Tokyo International Film Festival (TIFF) on October 22.
Anderson, along with Mila Jovovich (Miladay) and Logan Leman – who plays D’Artagnan – are all slated to attend the fest, which will once again be at the Roppongi Hills complex in central Tokyo.
The world premier of the latest installment of Anderson’s Resident Evil – a spinoff from the Japanese videogame maker Capcom’s best-selling series – was held in Tokyo in September last year, with Jovovich in attendance.
The Three Musketeers will be released in Japan on October by Gaga, which is headed by TIFF chairman Tom Yoda.
TIFF will run October 22 – 30.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10