THR's First Design Showhouse
On Oct. 26, 10 top decorators will unveil their creations at luxe condo The Century, in partnership with The Hollywood Reporter's premier issue dedicated to home style.
Call it trickle-down aesthetics: How Hollywood lives, so goes the world (at least the upper socio-economic echelon). Designers and architects create homes for the industry's apex players, who then create films and TV shows seen all over the globe that often reflect their own haute-manoir tastes (note all the fanatical attention paid to the leading ladies' houses in such Nancy Meyer-directed movies as Something's Gotta Give and It's Complicated).
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR